LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 02, 2024 3:19 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
So much for a tight community.....
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject:  So much for a tight community.....  

As a lot of you know, I havent been playing for the past couple of months. I gave access to a number of individuals who have been long standing in the community.

I specifically stated this would be used as a community account, and to not remove items from characters.

Anyway, long story short, i decided to jump on d2 today as i have it installed on my laptop still, maybe do some casual dueling.

The majority of my characters are stripped, all of the most expensive items have gone up and disappeared.

Anyway, if you have borrowed something off of one of my chars, please contact me as I would like it put back.

heythattickles

BNet Acct/Realm: accs:hobo-stew hobo-lld
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject:  

man that sucks. its sad that its come to a point where you cant trust anyone with anything anymore. and i never understood sharing accounts. its not going to hurt them to make another account and x-fer just as they would have to with the shared account. i don't trust anyone with my account password because the last person i did, which was my friend outside of the game even! did the same as what happened to you. (educated...) anyways. my "friend" just another goober that i had tried to put a little faith in, hoping that someone in the human race had enough decency to not steal. he ripped me off over a 3os breast plate and a jah...i needed that enigma too.

anyways. good luck finding your stuff fudge. i'm sure you lost much more valuable items then i did.

ft: http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=45969
iso: http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=45973
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 my own reference
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject:  

I guarantee it wasn't me, I haven't been on your chars in about a week. But the last time I was on, everything was fine, if that helps at all.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Vietthehand

BNet Acct/Realm: USwest *vietthelld *vietthefoot
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject:  

after not playing for a couple months, you probably forgot how crappy your items actually were...

j/k, good luck getting your stuff back.

Dream
Nightmare

0.09 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject:  

heythattickles wrote:
its sad that its come to a point where you cant trust anyone with anything anymore.

It's sad that this is your mentality. A few people on this site have had the opportunity to steal everything of mine(and still could), but I'm confident they won't.
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject:  

It's all a matter of who to trust. The only thief issues on West involve one person.

I believe theres about 5 people with the password to my account, never had an issue with items.

Fudge, it could be that people thought you weren't coming back for awhile, so they were just "borrowing" for awhile. Good luck on retrieving your items

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
heythattickles

BNet Acct/Realm: accs:hobo-stew hobo-lld
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject:  

Dream wrote:
heythattickles wrote:
its sad that its come to a point where you cant trust anyone with anything anymore.

It's sad that this is your mentality. A few people on this site have had the opportunity to steal everything of mine(and still could), but I'm confident they won't.

wow. thank you. i was actually trying to be a nice person and this is what i get?
my mentality? i actually am just speechless. i not even going to entertain you with a smart remark at this point. was this really necessary?
and if you trust people with your stuff go for it. i just don't think its a wise idea to hand out passwords.

ft: http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=45969
iso: http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=45973
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 my own reference
murda

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject:  

now you know what not to do.
Dream
Nightmare

0.09 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject:  

heythattickles wrote:
Dream wrote:
heythattickles wrote:

wow. thank you. i was actually trying to be a nice person and this is what i get?
my mentality? i actually am just speechless. i not even going to entertain you with a smart remark at this point. was this really necessary?
and if you trust people with your stuff go for it. i just don't think its a wise idea to hand out passwords.

I wasn't in anyway trying to bash or belittle you. If you took it that way then too bad. I agree, you shouldn't just 'hand out passwords', and I agree that there are a lot of people that would do the wrong thing. But you said that you can't trust anyone with anything, a point in which I disagreed.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
The only thief issues on West involve one person.

I've known a few people who had items items taken off their accounts by "friends".

Sorry to hear about that Fudge, I'd give you some gear if you wanted to come to West but I see that my mule accounts expired... I refreshed them last month too... Wtf.
Virtuous

BNet Acct/Realm: *Vanished
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry Fudge.

For the better?

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: