LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 21, 2024 8:22 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
I need a fun and stupid build
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:  I need a fun and stupid build  

I was thinking about making a inferno barb, but with perf gear he'd get a little over 740 dmg inferno. So I need a new idea, someone post their ideas for a stupid but fun pvp build. I've made a lot of builds already that most wouldn't make.

Attempted:
Wolf Barb
Bear Paly
Cleric
Bow Sorc
MLD BowAzn
MLD Impale Zon
HLD Blaze/Fire Wall Sorc
Tri-Elemental Sorc
Frost Nova Sorc
Artic Blast Druid
Avenger
Leap Attack Barb
Thrower/Double Swing Barb

That's all the builds, almost all of them I made and fully equiped/decked em out, and then threw most of them away. Only successful ones were Wolfbarb, Bow Sorc, Cleric, and my throw Barb had it's moments. So I need a new build, I'm going to try a new build in Jan. which is going to be a throw barb with enig with a good enough fcr to surprise monarch using chars.... going to use WarShriek because they look nice. I like to plan ahead on chars, since I'm really busy right now... I want to know what not of mine to trade. If you got a good idea on a build that I haven't tried please post it.
kelt

BNet Acct/Realm: useast ladder *retardkelt
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject:  

i had a pally bear season2 that was good.....i used eexile and doom for main, had beast/hoz on switch, fort, cham shako, angelics, dungos, dracs, and gores was really fun and only one ive ever seen

me and a friend came up with a fun idea....mostly my friend...but what abuto a fireball pally
trangs gloves+belt, sojs, hoto, nigma, dragonscale or hoz, treks, magies, +3offensive/20fcr/2os (faceted) circ??
ppl wouldnt expect that at all

Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject:  

I gave up on my fb paly once they fixed the charged glitch. He was going to do ~2000 2k FB with conviction... but since they fixed the glitch I scrapped that idea.

My werebear paly wasn't good enough. I used same exact items as you did, cept 2 soc coa instead of shako. I wanted to make him a competitive dueler, he was ok to duel bad people with... but since I invested so many runes into him... he turned out not to be worth it... unlike my Wolf barb.
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject:  

Try an Enchant Bear sorc.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
kelt

BNet Acct/Realm: useast ladder *retardkelt
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject:  

hmmm well if u dont mind not killing anyone....make an assn and max BoS, cloak, and then rest into traps, use like smoke, cats eye, pcrown, harmony bow, sanders, mavs belt (all r/w shit) lay traps real far back and then run up and cloak em so it gets dark and start firing then run away....just something annoying and fun and im sure itll piss ppl off

or make a fire golem nec....max fire golem and have fire faceted gear and use anni, nec torch, 9 summon charms, switch to insight to regain mana and cast firegolem on some1 as they try to runto town....kill them, h ave a merc with an infinity on it standing in town with you

or mld...make a zealazon or zealasin or zeal barb or something like that with passion

as he said an enchant melee sorc.....but wat about adding a twist and do something like zeal with passion obviously......and then max enchant of course, warmth, fire mastery, then lightning mastery and use dragon, dragon, and dream with a passion phase blade or make it a bear sorc and maybe switch to a doom weapon to slow ppl

or a bow sorc.....

ranger pally?? can be quite deadly esepcially a good one with nice gear highly underrated in my opinion

wouldnt work real well but make a healing pally and party one person in a duel game and heal them as they duel some1 just to piss them off

hammersin would annoy many ppl, or mind blast sin

hmmm what about a high lvl mauler with a beast zerker???

ooooh previous makes me think what about a bear assassin....venom, would burst of speed effect attack speed? or use fade for dr, cloak of shadows then transform much higher defense lowered opponent defense, shadow master who knows? a high lvl blade shield i suppose u could possibly switch to a chaos after u transform and get the claw mastery bonuses but i dont know how attack speed would be then.....

dunno if u thought about this but what about a bear barb, u made a wolf barb try a bear barb?

okay i gota get to sleep its 545 and i gota be up at 930 i just cant sleep dont ya hate that? hope u like oneo fthose ideas if your on east whisper me id like to know if your going to do one of those and id be glad to help with figuring out exacts on it and conversing about it

XtC_Faith

BNet Acct/Realm: faith_plus_one
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject:  

Valkzon is fun as hell: Town-camp and summon as needed. I have lvl 50 one in on classic-Uswest NL so im not 100%sure about best gear on xpac but ill try and help:

+3passive skills circlet
+3passive skills amulet
Peace rw armor (+2zon +2critstrike)
+3passive skills gloves
2 sojs (or bk's)
+1 belt (i think its Arach - not sure)
boots are up to you. id assume treks are best imo.
weapon: titans java's or HoTo w/ spirit rw shield or lidless.
-----------
inven full of +passive skill charms and torch/anni w/e it is you xpac
people use.
------------
After u summon wit hoto/spirit have these runewords ready on you and/or a mercenary in order to help your valk:

*Bramble (for thorns - works VERY WELL on valk because she doesnt qualify as a pvp and therefore suffers no reduction on damage return.)

*Edge (for fanaticism - Ar, Ias, Damage all nice)

*Harmony (vigor will help your slow valk catch runners)
----------
Skills just fyi:
*Max valk
*Max decoy
*Crit-strike (get to at least 50% w/o +skills)
*Penetrate (+20 ar per level - so however much u find u need.)
*Evade skills (in my experience +skills from gear dont go to your valk so i believe you need to place solid points in the three skills in order to fully utilize them.)
--------------
Does insane damage, has insane life (along with evades), and with thorns on it melee (especially smiters) will die just by attacking valk. Very fun build for me.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject:  

Conviction using pally with various throwing potions of your choosing.

ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject:  

How about a martial arts assa?

They are hardly ever used. When was the last time you even saw someone use a chargeup skill other than ts? And vastly underestimated, imagine an assa with lvl 4x ts and lvl 4x dflight Very Happy.

You could even go for a pure physical dmg assa, like a vlld assa, but using dflight and ts, id see it working for pvp, run out into the moor and chargeup on some fallen, then run and dflight somone asap.
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject:  

Some form of ghandi sorc but with telekenisis for attack xD
DarkMousy

BNet Acct/Realm: Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject:  

Telekinesis is teh funnest skill to nk with on a light sorc XD
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject:  

Ok, I was convinced, I'm going to try to make a hld BearAzn. I found out by a couple of people that they are the fastest attacking chars in the game, able to reach 2fpa. So I'll be maxing Fade, Venom, Claw Mastery, and most likely Blade Shield because I can't think anything else which would help me out.

I'm confused though, if I use a claw with 100ias on it, does it matter what is on the other claw? Or to hit 2fpa do both claws need 100ias on em?

Weapons: Dual 3 Soc Claws with 100 ias, Fade/Venom Claws on Prebuff
Armor: Bramble
Gloves: Trang
Rings: Angelics
Amu: Angelics
Belt: Trangs...?
Helm: Shako...?
Boots: Gores

Charms: Skillers or Lifers? Decided on Skillers

Not sure if I should go for max Damage Reduce or not, If I get Skillers, and godly prebuff claws I could hit max DR with just Shako, leaving the belt open and I'd probably use Trangs for the CBF and extra cold res.

I decided to get Skillers I think, because then I'd also increase my claw mastery and my weapon block and of course venom.
Inexorable

BNet Acct/Realm: TheSupplier, Cancerofdabowel
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:  

Werebear sin. Max BoS and pack a 6shael phase as main weapon. Add in max, ele, and venom as sources of damage.

Supposedly can hit a 3fpa attack.

Knarl wrote:
Inexorable beat LittleKnarl, 4-3. Grumble grumble. My poor smiter.

Knarl wrote:
4-3 for inexorable again in melee. 10 life...pssh.

If you cannot take the heat....
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

how about a zealazon? Smile

VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject:  

Molten Boulder Druid

not good

Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject:  

Already did calculations, and with a 95ias claw with a werebear sin you can hit 2fpa if the class has base speed of -30. Speed off non weapon does not help in werebear form, so BoS would be pointless.
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: