LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Help with 30 FC Druid
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
BrickHaus

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject:  Help with 30 FC Druid  

Hey all, I need a little help with my up and coming FC Druid. I have a 30 windy who is somewhat fun, but I want another dueler. I have never made a shifter before and all help is greatly appreciated.

1) Bear or Wolf?
2) Not rich enough for AToD or JKoD of any of that so..Whistans shael'd is what I plan on using, then deaths belt if I need CBF. Thoughts?
3) Pick my helm! Rare: +3 FC/10fhr/res/life OR white +2 FC/other usless skills and try for 2os for Lore? PCrown if I need frw=stupid?
4) Is 86FHR necessary? (Is 86 right?)
5) Robo war axe, spirit/sigon switch...shael'd sythe for casters....any off wep IAS needed?
6) HoW for AR, or just Oak?
7) Which synergy? Can any help this build, and can it be casted in were-form?
8 ) Going with SShroud for the body, shael'd I think. Thoughts on Magi? Is steath required for casters?
9) Bloodfist, sanders, SoE 8/15, soj's, sexy 2ss/rep/res amu round out the rest of gear
10) Charms will mostly be lifers. I have some lvl 30 fire charms, are these pointless? Should I carry a cold charm? poison?

Lots of ?'s I know, but this is my first shifter and I am confused. Thanks in advance to all replies!
mungloid

BNet Acct/Realm: mungloid--wscl
0.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject:  

id go 6 soc naga shaeled
Kronik_LLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject:  

I think all +skills are your friends, but you'll need angelics for AR. So magefist gloves for +1 fire. You can try your luck shopping for shields, no reason not to give an hour or two maybe you'll get lucky and get your shield. I don't think it's an effective build though because theres so many ways to eat fire, but it'd be a good pub killer. Good luck anyways tell us if you're successful at all. Whats the max IAS breakpoint btw?
BrickHaus

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject:  

No need to pump strength for a naga, because all damage will be elemental.

Where would I shop for such a shield?
What ways can someone 'eat' fire dmg? All res obviously as its normal mode, is there any absorb at lvl 30?
I am unsure of the ias bp.
Kronik_LLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject:  

I always shop NM/Hell Anya, with the portal to Pindy open for quick enter/re-enter to fresh items. With Anya you can only shop for an Artisan's Ancient/Gothic of deflecting for a 3o's shield. As to the fire, there is no fire sorb at this level, but Nokozan ammy, Hot spurs or Infernostride all make 95 fire res easy to get.
Proqs

BNet Acct/Realm: Vik-LLD. / Eu Sc Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject:  

hi ! nice choice ! im also tryin to get my FC dudu worked out..

i use atm (will change for)

Skin of viper(need socket)
3fc + adds dudupelt
Angelic rings+amu
4sox flail shaeled(6s waraxe or cs)
Magefist(maybe bloodfists)
Sanders
24% fhr belt with nice adds(maybe SoE)
Rhyme Grim shield for CNBF and res,mana regen

got fullblock but i need more ias.. and i use Oak instead of HoW.
i also need remake cuz some are wrong.. I would have put on Fissure cuz it might be handy in some cases.
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject:  

Would certainly suggest a 6 socketed waraxe, faster and longer range than a crystal sword. Shapeshfters do suffer quite badly from fhr so I would opt for bloodfists as it ads a small amount of damage life and alot of fhr, whats not to like? Would stick with String of ears with deaths sash in the stash if you feel like useing a 2handed range 5 weapon to long range hit casters or smiters (suggest adding a nef for vs smiters) Also so sugest whistans as its fast blocking as well as great chance to block will benefit your life pool(less dex for max block). (Rhyme boneshield, if you need cbf and vipermagis extra res. Cbf can be obtained from spiritshroud wich is a very nice option)
Deffinately prebuf your wearbear/wolf and oak with spirit sword and -15req sigon shield for the advanced buff.
ExigeCorp.

BNet Acct/Realm: /w *Invicta USEast Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject:  

Be a Bear, with a 6x sheal war axe bear form hits faster than wolf when it comes to FC iirc.

My old FC bear had 1.9k max damage with 5k AR but only 1.8k life.

I can't remember if I used even oak or not, I know I didnt have HoW, I assume I would have put at least 1 point into.

He used a naga instead of a war axe which was a bit of a waste in stat points. His armor was 3x p rubied light plate of the squid. Used angelic combo with 1 soj , rhyme, mages/bfists, string, sanders, and a +4 FC sheal'd visionary pelt. He wasn't totally charmed, but almost all lifer scs expect for a couple 100 ar/ 6 dex GCs I threw in there.
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: