LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 3:41 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
The Holiday Cocktail Lounge~
Page 7 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

You guys are truely hilarious! I love you both.

But yeah going to NYC leaving friday night and I have no clue where im staying, where im going friends and I just gonna wing it when we're there. should be a blast.

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:  

heh, yeah, she's still going out with the cop but you never know.

[Important Links]
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject:  

Since this is just post whatever is going on id just like to say im going out of my freakin mind with all this midterm studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:  

while we're on the topic of complaining about things we don;t like (like studying) i have to do something i hate in 2 days! get my wisdom teeth pulled Shocked Crying or Very sad I've never had any teeth pulled before, what can I expect in terms of post-pulling pain? i've been told it barely hurts when they pull it, but the next day it has a HFTH(Holy Fuck That Hurts) factor of 75-80! any experienced teeth pullees have any advice on what i should/shouldn;t eat or anything usefull as far as pain nulling? (T3's I assume?)
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject:  

Well bel Good luck with the teeth pulling I'm petrified of dentists! I'm sure all will go well. when my friend got her wisdom teeth pulled out she looked like a chipmunk lol! and she says its not that bad so you should be fine

Last Midterm for this week! freebound at last and my weds class was cancelled! woot

B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject:  

bela, yeah it will hurt, don't expect it not to. however, with some painkillers (vicodin i'm told works wonders), it's not that bad really. the worst part is having gaps in your gums that act as traps for food and having to carefully clean them. i personally have never had my wisdom teeth pulled (but i'm pretty sure i will eventually) but my brother just got his last two out a couple weeks ago and i've had many friends have theirs pulled so i know how they react to it. the reaction is usually the same, pop some painkillers, be gentle on them for awhile, and everything will be alright.

[Important Links]
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:  

I don't always have to carefully clean them right? once they heal, if I get food in the gaps, I can just jam my finger in there and smash all the food out? Because if so, I will just not eat till it's healed, because I'm a really not careful in any way type of person, and I'll end up hurting myself!
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject:  

well, the gaps will fill up eventually but until they do, you'll have to clean them. if you want to "jam your finger in there", by all means go for it but after the first attempt, i have a feeling you won't do it again.

[Important Links]
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject:  

you know what DOESN'T work?

800 mg Ibuprofin. Bullshit they wouldn't give me Vics because I used to be a heroin addict. Hurt so bad for the first like... day. Imagine getting kicked in the nuts... but in the face. Luckily (or looking back, a poor decision) I got some oxycontin and booted that up.
I'm 2 years clean tho Very Happy

but yeah... they'll close up ewithin 2 weeks, and aside from say, infection, your normal toothbrushing/rinsing should clean them out fine. just remeber: the suction that yuo can generate within your mouth is technically 100's times powerful than the force generated by a probing finger, plus its sanitary.

oh and plus... you look thoughtful, rather than retarded, when you're preforming said action.

T_T
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject:  

well the suctiont hign is true but my dentist told me not to suck in any way at all, even on a straw or a cigarette, because he says that any sucking action will cause air bubbles somewhere around where the gap is, and that side of my face will swell huge and it'll hurt like hell
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject:  

not only that, but sucking may also cause whatever form of clotting blood you have going on (scab or whatever, inside your mouth, on your gums) to come loose and start bleeding again. and from what iv heard from friends, that would not be pleasant.

xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:  

your brave lol dentists freak me out! so hows it feeling?

StephysBoy24

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject:  

My girlfriend's mom and I are throwing my girlfriend a suprise bday party and her mom told her she could have a party the day after her birthday to throw her off. Her suprise party is the day of her bday and she told all her friends and one of her friends, " the stupidest girl I've EVER known", geniously says " OHH so the suprise party Mike is throwing you is off then?" omfg i wanted to kill her.. but things are alll better now and she doesn't think it's going to happen.
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject:  

StephysBoy24 wrote:
" OHH so the suprise party Mike is throwing you is off then?" omfg i wanted to kill her.. but things are alll better now and she doesn't think it's going to happen.

Ha Ha that hilarious! blonde??? lol Jk id have killed the girl also lol that sucks. good thing eveything is ok now.

Page 7 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: