LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:10 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
College Life
Page 5 of 5 [69 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject:  

So I started the research thingy I posted about earlier.

Basically, I go to the mountains, hike through the woods, and collect stream samples. Then I test them and stuff.

Getting a credit hour to go hiking and see beautiful scenery is a pretty good deal if you ask me.
Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject:  

Goky wrote:

Basically, I go to the mountains, hike through the woods, and collect stream samples. Then I test them and stuff.

Getting a credit hour to go hiking and see beautiful scenery is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

nerd

go out and get hammered like me. thats a good deal no matter what!
craftman_21

BNet Acct/Realm: craftman_21
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:  

A Hike in the woods is chill. Good place to smoke if u ask me Laughing

"I was a lost soul til' the day Hip-Hop found me, and I still love her. See, she sorta like my mother, and these beats and rhymes are like my sista's and brotha's."
Goky wrote:
I?m sitting here belittling your brittle visions of ghetto livin with my verbal emissions

DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject:  

Goky wrote:

Elusive wrote:

nerd

I guess we know who is gonna get further in life... anyone can go out and get lit.. you dont have to be in college to do that.

Elusive

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject:  

DiPLOMAT wrote:
Goky wrote:

Elusive wrote:

nerd

I guess we know who is gonna get further in life... anyone can go out and get lit.. you dont have to be in college to do that.

im taking the maximum credit load (19 hours) for my first semester of college and its not hard to balance play time and school time. its not about partying, since almost everyone does, its about who can balance time efficiently enough. that determines who gets "farther in life."

but thats me, if goky wants to study in the woods by all means i hope he has a great experience. I myself might be doing a research course similar to what goky's doing second semeseter, and im most likely going to apply for a scholarship that lets me plan out a study abroad experience suited for my major which is a even better deal =].
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:  

Elusive wrote:
and im most likely going to apply for a scholarship that lets me plan out a study abroad experience suited for my major which is a even better deal =].

Oh, you're finally going to Italy for that interpretive dance program you were telling me about? Sweet.
Elusive

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject:  

haha shh...no one's supposed to know that!

actually if i go ahead and double major, ill try to go to london for european history. ive always wanted to visit there, and i figure having me being funded to study there is a damn good deal.

the problem for me is the two main interests i have (business/economics and european history [mainly english]) have no real correlation.

i may just minor in history which is probably a better option and then double-major in finance/economics.
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject:  

Have you considered an international business type of route? I'm not sure how necessary those types of people are for countries like england where they're pretty similar to the US as far as business goes, I would think.

But yeah, I remember hearing that people who get international business degrees and learn spanish or german or japanese or chinese or something are making a killing these days.
Elusive

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject:  

yeah. problem is I took spanish in high school and I should have taken chinese or japanese if i wanted to go that route since thats most likely the most profitable route, especially china with their increasing economic growth...

but yeah i would love to travel which is why business is a great option especially if i go into international. there is even a course here devoted to economics in china that i get to take. if i can get that scholarship i'd be thrilled.

anyways watching the rest of the game then nap then more partying.
Page 5 of 5 [69 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: