LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:17 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
The Holiday Cocktail Lounge~
Page 4 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject:  

98 impressive i just recently made a 95 on a exam but only studied for 30 minutes damn that halo Embarassed

Egh and it was chemistry BLAH i hate that subject

xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject:  

lol ill be happy to get an 80 on that psycho exam i have on monday...ill tell you guys how i did.

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject:  

Mr. Snuggles wrote:
p.s. i kno this should go in a PM bx but i want every 1 to wonder...lol....im gettin 3x cans of shaving cream next week....and let the fun begin!

haha, i want a full report in thread format including pictures. now, enough talk about it, this isn't the right thread.

as for tests, i got a 43/100 on my adv chem 1 final. horray. thank god the class average was a 38. i should be getting a B in the class. hopefully.
calc 2 final tomorrow, wish me luck.

[Important Links]
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject:  

i havnt herd the letter B in a long time while in school...at least for my grade ne way....lol....i dont understand y homework is so much of our grades.....i mean if u kno the materiall...and u pass the tests /w at least a C (which most of the time if i dont get a B i get a A on the test....rarely will i get a C on 1).....yet i still almost failed the class cause of hw....it makes no sense to me....and it rly makes me mad that i might have failed a class all cause i didnt feel like doing work at home yet i knew it all....i actualy had to correct the teacher once for gods sakes...>_<....im gonna start a petetion or sumthing to make hw less of our grade...=\

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject:  

Hmm i just got a 50 in ART all cause of my "participation" grade I asked the teacher why i got 50 pts lower than i expected since i did turn in every single thing and got a 100 on it his reply is "Well If you act up in class you will get a lower grade"

I would expect at least a 80 but a 50!! Come on didnt even know that "participation" in class counted so much damn

Good thing report cards for meh come after Crimbo
Mr.Snuggles

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject:  

jeez thats crazy....im always gettin sent to choices (like a 1 period ISS thing) in almost every class....i have my own desk...lol.....but my teachers still gave me an 80% on my participation....guess its the teacher....whether or not she has a grudge against u

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject:  

the moment a teacher dislikes you your screwed....been racking my brain for my exam monday...with me luck ill need it!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject:  

I don't know about that, where I go to school the teachers are REALLY fair. My French teacher, stodgy old witch that she was actually passed me and when I think about it I didn't do her homework at all (I can't stand French).

What are all of you guys doing for the holidays?
I'm going up to my fathers house for Christmas, then coming back down here in New York for Christmas with my mother, then up the street to my sister's house for Christmas with her :S. Now that I think about it, that divorce was the best damn thing that ever happened to me! Not only do I get an extra Christmas, but a vacation spot with a private dock up in Conneticut hehehehe.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject:  

good luck marie!!

just got back from my engineering clinic (a class where you do labs that cover all the aspects of engineering so that you're more versatile once you go out into your specified field) final and it wasn't that bad, finished it in 40 min when we were given 2 hours. took my calc 2 final on wednesday and it was "ezpk" so now all that's left is my world regional geography final on monday night.

vixen, where in NY does your mother and sister live? right now i'm in south jersey for college but i'll be going home to queens on 222 st for break. also, where up in CT? haha, i have a bunch of relatives that live up in CT and i'll be visiting them during the holildays for a couple days.

[Important Links]
Mr.Snuggles

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject:  

we are proly gonna go up to Long Island, NY to visit my family....cause my uncle just got a pacemaker i beleive it called in him (the thingie that shocks your heart every once and a while).....but other then that im pretty much gonna go to party's /w my friends

B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject:  

ahh!!! what part of LI? i have friends out there i'll be visiting over break. haha, it would be so weird if i ran into both vixen and squall over break.

[Important Links]
Mr.Snuggles

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject:  

suffolk county...is where they live....that would be mad crazy if we met though....haha

Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject:  

Well, although my profile thing says the 'Big Apple' (NYC) I really leave in Westchester country in the town of Hastings(On the Hudson). Both my mother and sister live in Hastings, but my sister lives just up the street from us.

As for CT, we live up in New Fairfield, somewhere near Danbury I think. Not sure, but you might be more familiar with Candlewood lake/Squantz pond 'cause that's where we have out boat and dock.
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject:  

HA! Razz Just got back from having a beer after My last exam of the semester! free at last woot! and im pretty sure i did well...but those damned essay questions killed my hand Sad

Im pretty happy im 99.9% sure i did really really well Very Happy now its party time! *does a little dance*

SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject:  

Wow, that's crazy, I know another LLDer who probably very few of you know who lives in Suffolk County, NY. O_O
Page 4 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: