LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 29, 2024 12:20 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
OFF the wall build(suggestions)
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject:  

wait im confused.. wtf... well talk laterim in 5th poeriod'

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject:  

hey, i stil haev some stat points... left and the char is not hell rushed not evne past norm act 3... cause of khalims now hers the deal.. 1 point into maul doest give me 600 life.. i have 700 right now with charms... i dont see how you could get 600 from 1 into lyco and maul and werebere... wait maybe my life is 700 out of werebere i dunno but i think its 700 in werebear... but im njot sure im not ont and i have 1 into oaksage, 1 into lyco, 1 into werwolf for prereq, bear is maxed for lvl 14, maul is maxed i think, and thats that.... with 40 x 10 life small charms... but right now im not wearing any armor,gloves,jewelry,boots or a shield.. i just got khalims flial and thehelm on him that are good... so yeah whould i max dmg the shield and whats shield and should i pruby the armor or max dmg ejwel it and what armor... i have 41 strength right now due to using khalims flail.. im looking to not go above that... ok thats that... rubies or max dmg jewels and imgonna use deaths belt, bloodfists, 2 anglic rings and ammy got the wep and helm, gonna use cowkings(ye or ney), and dunno what kinda of armor and shielkd(someone said pelta with a maxer in it)... but i dunno suggestions and explain the life situation godz... i could tell you more but im in 5th period typing all this stuff to you... we have a sub roflcopters but yeah ill give you my stats when i get home,... oh and i havent put any into vitality right now... i have min req strength as of now and i have min dex just for khalims for both of those and the helm is like 14 req str so it dont matter.. i wanna find the shield before i put into more dex for max block and i need life though too.. ok message me back... if i like this char im remaking him hell rushed

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject:  

*type breath*

ok, khalims flail fully made= zero requirements. and if u get it and die with it on your body but walk through the portal with your dead body. u can leave the game and come back and it's still on, but don't drop it becuase u won't pick it back up. anyway

if your hell rushed that 60more life. 660*50%+ 690 without any into vita. and go max dmg, u'll have more life than most u won't need too much more than what u already have.
Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject:  

Man, I'm sorta done my poison necro. Boy does he suck. lol. Eventhough I didn't put any points into dex or life yet, he's not doing too great dmg wise; I thought i'd be able to cast lower resist, then nova, run a bit, then nova again (sorta like a FOH'er), but looks like I have to cast constantly to do any good. This was against someone without deaths too. Maybe I'm just not playing right, I'll try him out a few more times. If this fails, I'ma try to make a rabies druid.

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject:  

hey, i haev 772 life in bear form with the charms... 1 into lyco and all that

sorry... just realized i was in town... i haev 909 life with charms, and bearform, and oak sage on, and nno armor, shield,gloves , belt,boots,ammy, or nethign but helm with not life and khalims not fully made... and i still haev stat points... ill have more when i hell rush and skill points and ill have a upped khalims but im stupid... and forgot to get all the pieces... so thjis was a trial run

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject:  

my bad shoulda edited again but didnt want to... i hit 1219 health wiht charms, werebear, and oaksage up out of town... thanks godz i just gotta ghet hell rushed most def.. but i own in pubbies up to lvl 30 now.... i do like 21-303 dmg though

Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: