LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 10:43 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
anyone interested in...
Page 2 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
LLD_Pie

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject:  

as far as what to say goes when u enter im not sure

but after i pk people i like to stand over their body and make a cool sword in the ! box with PWND writen under it... if u wana know how to do it its:

!. Need the period there, then (12) spaces, /> then lots of spaces id say at least 18-20 {this is just to bump it to the next line} then :

{//////////|=======-- ten slashes seven = two - Then 4 spaces . period 12 spaces \> then 5 spaces and type PWND

ima make a sign up sheet... id say we need a minimum of 20 people to even bother planning this so .... SIGN UP...

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject:  

pking in normal with anything higher than a level 9-14 isnt even a challenge. its just boring. pking baal runs, half the time you get surrounded by monsters and have to fight your way out. thatll level you pretty fast, and youll have to remake.
in my opinion, this is a waste of time. mostly for the point that ownage and thatguy brought up. the more people you pk with, the less people youll get to pk. i find pking arcane runs with just me and a friend, is JUST cutting it to make it even worthwhile. having anymore in 1 game would be pointless.

Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject:  

ThatGuy wrote:

"Black Saturday has come." Or insert day if it's not saturday.

That sounds cool! Wink

Stop stealing my ideas! Evil or Very Mad lol

And i'd be up for it but i only have my 18 zealot ready right now, unless someone wanna hell rush me a level 9.... Wink

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject:  

the poor guys are just tryin gto level up, of course they will start being a jerk to you if you enter and hostile them while they are trying to level up! leave these nooby alone Sad
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject:  

Actually, I just thought of an idea for a tourney like this...
An all day event, where you score points with screenshots for each hacker accusation you achieve. More points if you get a hacking accustion and "Black Saturday has come" in 1 screenshot, and even more if you get one killing 5 or more people in a row. I know a method we can use to make the screenshots "Foolproof" with no cheating, and the tourney doesn't have to be based on lld101 rules, only restriction is no killing lld101 members, and clvl 30 is highest you can go.

I could sponser prizes, since I have a ton of items Embarassed

I have a full ruleset imagined up really...just have to make sure it's on a day that I'm not working.

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject:  

how many prizes do i get when i have 500 screen shots of my friends calling me a hacker, on each 8 characters, of each of their 8 accounts, of each 7 friends?

ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject:  

That's exactly what I was worried about.

First of all, typing /time has to be required so the time frame is approved, and not some day in advance, and not going past the time limit.

I was worried about that friends thing...but I'm sure there's a way to prevent that too...

Also you have to post a SS of you slaying the person (it'll obviously come up next to "hacker blah blah") and a SS of the char you used.

There must be a way thanks to the magic of screenshots...if anyone has ideas please post.

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject:  

so you want 3 screen shots per hacker accusation? thats alot of screen shots when you get accused atleast once per game.

ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject:  

What? No no, you get 1 point for each hacker accusation thrown at you. "Black saturday has come" must be UNDER the hack accusation for 2 points (if 2 people accused of hacking, 4 points there if black saturday is there). Right after you get accused, type /time. Then press "M", and THEN you screenshot. The time of the pic is the only way the SS can be counted as valid.
Now, as for the 5 person kill, if you manage to kill 5 people in rapid succession, and get a screenshot of it still on main screen, you get 3 points right there. And you also get 1 extra point for each extra person on the screen at the same time. (3 for 5, 4 for 6, 5 for 7, etc.). If you manage to get 4 kills, the /time signature, and the black saturday ALL on main screen, you get a whopping 12 points.
But people could always cheat, that's what I'm worried about. I was hoping this would be based on an honor system.
Oh and also the SS's will be posted BY LINK only. We don't want 16 ss's of hacker accusations all on 1 page. Better to post the link where the SS is instead to save room.

ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject:  

Hey, why can't I quote Jerkazoid's post??

Actually, that's a really good point...I doubt any of them would even know that LLD101 existed, or low lvl dueling existed for that matter, but that would put quite a dark cloud over LLD101.

Well, it's getting kind of boring around here, I was thinking this kind of thing would perk up some attention.

But the trade-offs suck.

Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in...  

LLD_Pie wrote:
mass LLD PK raid

i support this man and his revolutionary ideas.

sign me up

T_T
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject:  

It's a great idea, but I don't think it will be too effective. Even if we had thirty people, it wouldn't spread any phrase around. You can count me in but I doubt it's going to have any effect on the larged Bnet community.

As for the tourny with SS's, etc. For some reason I can't do any Slash commands in games (i.e. whisper people, /TIME, friends list.) If anyone knows how to fix that give me a PM...
Jim

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject:  

i would be in for this but...the only llder i have up right now is the worst level 15 assn you have ever met, ( made before i knew anything about llding...she's using full angelic and a helm with 20 psn jewels) my ladder east level 9 sacradin isn't even made yet....so if this hasn't gone down or is gonna go down in a while, i'm in...i guess... Wink
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject:  

ThatGuy wrote:
Lots of us face 4 vs 1 odds in pubbies, why would we need 5 people to bring down a bunch of baal runners? Rolling Eyes

Also level 9 people could hit the arcanes and tombs too, and level 18's can hit the trav runs, etc etc...Why should we be limited to Norm baal runs?

In fact, some arcane runs in NM might be easy prey too...if anyone has a dueler in NM =/

OR BORED LVL 13 CHARGADINS

feest your eyes on these puppies... incase your wonder, my guys name is
KEEPEM_RUNIN

this was about 10 seconds to get all those names

this was 5 people but couldn't find button and it took about 5 seconds.
ive been bored so i made a lvl 13 norm rushed chargadin with about 1.9k charge and 1k ar...

ive been raiding people in and out for the last 2 days... i only took these screenies when i was on the 2nd to last dura left...(was using an eth 214dmg pike)

friends on flist can tell u if u don't believe that ive been in and out of games and talking bout this...

these are only the crapy ones... ive had 7 people gone in 10 seconds and such but didn't ss... and the screeny of non msg log is where i couldn't find the ss button...

so uh. guy

how many points? Laughing
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject:  

yeah, i had to rush that POS char.
::sigh::

=P
Page 2 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: