LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:41 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Discussion about bowazons :D
Page 1 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject:  Discussion about bowazons :D  

well i have decided to make a bowazon in the future, i'm just wondering what would beat a fast running fast shooting 1k guided dmg 1k life 75 res all guided arrow zon??
the only chars i can think of are a blizz sorc, charge pally, or holy freeze/slow smiter, kick assasin, tele summon necro. i think anything else would get killed even a necro would becuase guided outranges necs and is alot faster then spirit and homes in when spear doesnt.

any input from bowazon users/killers? Razz
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject:  

in europe, where bp and ba recast are allowed (ba=max 200 absorb), bone necs r a real prob for a bowzon. it can be long duels coz the nec can recast his ba and got 75% block, while he can imprison the ama. the ama got to destroy the bp with 1 or 2 multis which means alot of mana :/ with less than 330 mana u wont be able to stand vs a good nec. remember necs in europe are only lvl29 and got no synergy from bonespirit, so lower dmg. should be even harder then in lld 101 rules.

fb sorcs can own amas, often by just tanking em. here its the same as with the nec: even in europe, sorcs can tank amas sometimes, and they r lvl29 there. in lvl30 with mastery with a lot more dmg, amas must be really careful vs fb sorcs. 8 fps sorcs with 850+life and 1.2k+mana and 5x-6x absorb from energy shield, sorcs arent easy to kill.

holy freeze smiters with charge slot !! once they got u in a charge namelock its often hard to get out of it.

charge pala: with 4.x dmg charge, and at least 25% DS from honor, charger are one of the hardest enemies for a bowzon. with no block/jab slot your lost anyway. vs a perfect playing charger u will only with with pure luck.

kicksins keep amas in trouble because of dragon flight which makes it almost impossible to use bow slot, but even in jab slot, kicksins alomost always win, theres nothing to do. u just gotta have luck.

wof trappers with 1 in df can kep amas in trouble too, 105fc for a fast mb cast rate and its not always easy to kill em. not the hardest enemy for an ama, but still worth to be mentioned, coz once they got u into a mb namelock, its often hard to get out again.

this looks like a lot, but imho a bow/jab hybrid is one of the best lld chars. the following projectiles with high dmg, high critical hit and awesome passive skills theres a chance to win vs any char, at least with a bit of luck and skill. Very Happy but it sometimes damn hard to handle your own ama, i cant get enough practise. necs and chargers still own me and a lot of fb sorcs. i dont have that godlike stats (1k dmg 1k life and 75% res are almost not to reach with 8 fps), but ye ama is just fun Cool
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject:  

are all llders hell rushed on eaurope? that could explain alot
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject:  

pretty many of the lld chars i have seen are hell rushed in europe realm
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject:  

yes ALL lld chars are hellrushed in europe, but i think the chartypes i ve described might also count for lld101 coz a lot of them, especially mage chars, can be lvl30 and will have at least the same dmg or even more dmg than lvl29 hellrushed chars.

in how far do u mean it explains alot? Very Happy
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject:  

Moritz wrote:

in how far do u mean it explains alot? Very Happy

a hell rushed character is going to have more res/life/dmg/etc etc than a non hell rushed. what he means by "that explains alot" is it explains why you have such powerful characters. it isnt the items, its the hell rush.

just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject:  

casters get alot more out of a hell rush, thats what i meant, becuase you said you had trouble with fb sorces and necros. becuase the sorc does 2k more dmg and the necro more also
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject:  

a hellrushed lvl29 fb sorc doesnt do more dmg than a norm rushed lvl30 sorc. a lvl29 hellrushed fb sorc does about 1.28 k max dmg (mine with bugged staff does 1424 max). a hellrushed necro lvl29 got about 550dmg maximum.

the fact that most lld101 caster r allowed to be lvl30 means also better items. a lvl30 normrushed char got 7 skills less than a lvl29 hellrushed char, but at lvl30 its possible to have +2 to a skill tree circs, gloves, amus, orbs etc. which must be seen as well. i agree lvl29 hellrushed chars do still more dmg but it shouldnt be too much. fb sorcs should do more imho than lvl29s because of firemastery i think. the fact that fb sorc sometimes is able to tank a ama is because: 1: u can block arrows 75% but amas can only avoid fb's about 45% usually. 2: a sorc got a powerful skill: energy shield. this means 5x-6x% absorb. 3: a 8 fps sorc that teles onto an ama and starts tanking her can almost get her into a stun lock or at least hit her 3-4 times before the ama can escape. 4: its hard for a bowzon to get full res. im lucky to have +36%fr on my ama amu, but alot of amas dont have max res and dont use res boots so they dont have max fr and get huge dmg from fbs.

not all amas can be tanked, but some (or most). sorc are allowed to tele in europe what makes em a powerful enemy, im not sure if only blizz sorvs or also fb sorc may not tele in lld101. if she cant, the misunderstanding is cleared coz a sorc that isnt allowed to tele vs an ama got no chance thats right.

a nec doesnt have huge dmg, 550 does look brutal. but the fact he can pin the ama by imprisoning her and that he can recast his bonearmor makes him a strong enemy. he can block most of the arrows, but bonespears arent avoided so often. i havent won yet vs a good m8 yet with my ama vs his necro. but he got leet equip and he plays his necro very well. necs CAN be hard for an ama.

Quote:
"that explains alot" is it explains why you have such powerful characters. it isnt the items, its the hell rush.

maybe its coz i only got 2 fully equipped chars, whose items i can change to other characters. my melees can use max/life sC's and my mages can use life/mana sc's then, i do not use clean run or clean 15life sc's. i prefer having 1 or 2 good chars than having a lot of chars with 'only' medium stats. my ama e.g. gets 20res and 40 life form hellrushing. the dmg e.g. is not affected, coz the skills i get from hellrushing flow into dodge/avoid etc. its the items from an ama that spend u the dmg u need.

what i want to say after all, is:
in my descriptions i havent mentioned anything about any stat of my chars. i just said what chars i think can be dangerous for a bowazon, and they still can be dangerous without being hellrushed. hellrushing explains a lot, yes. but not everything. if these chars r well played by its owner, amas got to take care. i only wanted to help the community with their ama by telling them my personal experience that i ve made while dueling. thats all.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject:  

Moritz wrote:

the fact that most lld101 caster r allowed to be lvl30 means also better items. a lvl30 normrushed char got 7 skills less than a lvl29 hellrushed char, but at lvl30 its possible to have +2 to a skill tree circs, gloves, amus, orbs etc. which must be seen as well. i agree lvl29 hellrushed chars do still more dmg but it shouldnt be too much.

+2 cold circlet compared to +1 tree circlet. +2 cold skills amulet compared to +1 tree, +2 cold skills orb compared to +1 tree. a level 30 gets 3 more skills than a level 29, from items. and 1 more from levels. a hell rushed 29 gets 4 more skills than that.

Moritz wrote:
stats. my ama e.g. gets 20res and 40 life form hellrushing. the dmg e.g. is not affected, coz the skills i get from hellrushing flow into dodge/avoid etc. its the items from an ama that spend u the dmg u need.

so if you werent hell rushed, you wouldnt invest into dodge/avoid at all? because if you werent hell rushed, and still wanted the same dodge/avoid %'s, youd HAVE to take the points out of your attack skill. saying a hell rush doesnt affect any characters dmg is a lie, because it allows them to be more liberal with their skill points and not have to sacrifise dmg for other things.

Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject:  

i got like 3-4 % more dodge/avoid etc. yes thats right.

but the dmg is exactly the same because theres nothing to do than to max ga for your ga dmg. exept maybe some % in critical. but thats dmg which isnt shown in your char profile tho it still exists.

i would skill my lvl30 lld101 ama like this: max ga, 1 jab, 1 on that ar skill after crit (duno its english name), 5 in crit and 3 in each dodge/avoid skill. (=33 skills all together). maybe lightning strike and 2 pts less from anywhere in passive tree. this skilling would mean exactly the same dmg and 56% crit and 3% less each dodge skill. (or with 2 psv circ and maybe amu it would even be exactly the same passive tree than a lvl29 hellrushed one).
gsxr

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject:  

"850+life and 1.2k mana fireball sorc"

Please tell me exactly how that is accomplished. I have arguably the best setup fireball sorc on USWest ladder and my life is 496 and mana is 1300. Tell me how I would get 850+ life with 1200+ mana because I'm dying to know. And no... don't tell me to make a 4 Perf Rubied armor or crap like that.

"u can block arrows 75%"

Also, explain to me how you max block and still get the above 850+ life and 1200+ mana. None of this adds up at all.

Moritz wrote:
in europe, where bp and ba recast are allowed (ba=max 200 absorb), bone necs r a real prob for a bowzon. it can be long duels coz the nec can recast his ba and got 75% block, while he can imprison the ama. the ama got to destroy the bp with 1 or 2 multis which means alot of mana :/ with less than 330 mana u wont be able to stand vs a good nec. remember necs in europe are only lvl29 and got no synergy from bonespirit, so lower dmg. should be even harder then in lld 101 rules.

fb sorcs can own amas, often by just tanking em. here its the same as with the nec: even in europe, sorcs can tank amas sometimes, and they r lvl29 there. in lvl30 with mastery with a lot more dmg, amas must be really careful vs fb sorcs. 8 fps sorcs with 850+life and 1.2k+mana and 5x-6x absorb from energy shield, sorcs arent easy to kill.

holy freeze smiters with charge slot !! once they got u in a charge namelock its often hard to get out of it.

charge pala: with 4.x dmg charge, and at least 25% DS from honor, charger are one of the hardest enemies for a bowzon. with no block/jab slot your lost anyway. vs a perfect playing charger u will only with with pure luck.

kicksins keep amas in trouble because of dragon flight which makes it almost impossible to use bow slot, but even in jab slot, kicksins alomost always win, theres nothing to do. u just gotta have luck.

wof trappers with 1 in df can kep amas in trouble too, 105fc for a fast mb cast rate and its not always easy to kill em. not the hardest enemy for an ama, but still worth to be mentioned, coz once they got u into a mb namelock, its often hard to get out again.

this looks like a lot, but imho a bow/jab hybrid is one of the best lld chars. the following projectiles with high dmg, high critical hit and awesome passive skills theres a chance to win vs any char, at least with a bit of luck and skill. Very Happy but it sometimes damn hard to handle your own ama, i cant get enough practise. necs and chargers still own me and a lot of fb sorcs. i dont have that godlike stats (1k dmg 1k life and 75% res are almost not to reach with 8 fps), but ye ama is just fun Cool
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

maybe there using 15/70 scs? or are they east only

its pretty impossible to get those stats i agree
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject:  

15/70s are east only.

Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject:  

- 15life//9-12 life/mana sc's full inv
- 2*sojs
- 1 sorc 10fc life/mana amu
- 1sorc 2fb 20fc 69mana 1TS lvl2meteor charges socketed with 6str/9dex
- visce with 6str/9dex/12d2m
- 1 sorc 20fc 11en circ (onyl Sad , looking for a 1/20/80+mana one) with Psaph
- cow kings boots
- cratfed fc/mana/mana reg/lrep belt
- viper with PR
- magefists

105fc, 1286-1424 fb dmg, lvl29 and atm 750life//1000mana are my sorc's stats but i dont have too good sc's yet. but i got 2 m8ts (1 blizz and 1 fb sorc, both lvl29) who got better life/mana stats than my sorc.
1 of these m8ts is also regged here, called glacious, he got 830life and 14xx mana but only 10xx fb dmg, he plays with a shard as weapon. its a different fb build (more defensive) with other setup so he can use frostburns and string of ears.
other one is a blizz sorc with magefists and 800life and about 1.2k mana, which is better than mine.
as u know we are all hellrushed, which means 5 more stats than lld101 sorcs.
i am 100% sure these life/mana stats ARE possible as i know ppl who got such chars.

i wrote this in my first post because shdw asked for dangers for a 1k dmg 1k life 75allres 8fps bowazon. against such a powerful ama (which has to have perf equip with these stats) almost only other perf chars got a chance so i posted perf stats.

75% block: yes all these sorc builds got max block because i think every char should have it. u get alone 38dex from items and 88 dex all together are needed with visce in lvl29 needed. i got 10x vit then still.

PS: maybe anyone else got some experience with bowzons and their hardest enemies who could post em coz actually thats what the thread is about. Smile
gsxr

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject:  

Moritz wrote:
- 15life//9-12 life/mana sc's full inv
- 2*sojs
- 1 sorc 10fc life/mana amu
- 1sorc 2fb 20fc 69mana 1TS lvl2meteor charges socketed with 6str/9dex
- visce with 6str/9dex/12d2m
- 1 sorc 20fc 11en circ (onyl Sad , looking for a 1/20/80+mana one) with Psaph
- cow kings boots
- cratfed fc/mana/mana reg/lrep belt
- viper with PR
- magefists

105fc, 1286-1424 fb dmg, lvl29 and atm 750life//1000mana are my sorc's stats but i dont have too good sc's yet. but i got 2 m8ts (1 blizz and 1 fb sorc, both lvl29) who got better life/mana stats than my sorc.
1 of these m8ts is also regged here, called glacious, he got 830life and 14xx mana but only 10xx fb dmg, he plays with a shard as weapon. its a different fb build (more defensive) with other setup so he can use frostburns and string of ears.
other one is a blizz sorc with magefists and 800life and about 1.2k mana, which is better than mine.
as u know we are all hellrushed, which means 5 more stats than lld101 sorcs.
i am 100% sure these life/mana stats ARE possible as i know ppl who got such chars.

i wrote this in my first post because shdw asked for dangers for a 1k dmg 1k life 75allres 8fps bowazon. against such a powerful ama (which has to have perf equip with these stats) almost only other perf chars got a chance so i posted perf stats.

75% block: yes all these sorc builds got max block because i think every char should have it. u get alone 38dex from items and 88 dex all together are needed with visce in lvl29 needed. i got 10x vit then still.

PS: maybe anyone else got some experience with bowzons and their hardest enemies who could post em coz actually thats what the thread is about. Smile

Ok, I suppose it might be possible, but in order to get the extra life I'd have to sacrifice a few hundred mana and I'd have to give up my 142% fhr breakpoint. However, I do NOT think you can max block and still have the high life / mana you are referring to. I believe that is impossible.
Page 1 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: