LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:19 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Is it fair to use a lvl 35?
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject:  

ias jewels ( lvl 31 ) 30% ed jewels ( lvl 37 ) ferocious mod 100 - 200% ed ( lvl 33 ) and the list goes on...
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject:  

Yeh i dueled Forsakens 57 ww sin...i got owned heh, i got in a few hits with charge, but when i went to smite the duel was over Sad But i do have to say that with the 35 smiter and 100% CB, its pretty easy to kill any high lvl newb. so far the best char ive killed with him is my friends lvl 87 zealer he was using botd and everything, but i got him pinned against a bush, and killed him him. I also killed a few bowazons charge to them then smite away. But casters, and ww, and such own me. Still its a good build for simple fun. Smile

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:  

meh best kill i got when i ws playing on Us East Ladder was a wearwolf lvl 91 druid with stone arnour aand i think it was botd, or some other nasty eth axe.... my lvl 28 legit smiter had him locked against a wall = no fhr = not good... Razz only a lvl 86 barb on Europe with a non legit lvl 29 smiter Sad....
tupacalypse1622

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject:  

I have a bunch of lvl 35's (pnb nec, blizz sorc, kicker, trapper, and wind druid) but I dont go around pretending I'm lld. I basically made them since I dont really care for the lld "rules" since there arent too many tourneys or anything like that anymore. Besides...its fun and thats all that matters considering it's a game.

oh and lld_master if you want to duel a lvl 35 I got plenty of those so hit me up...PM me and we'll try to meet up on bnet if youre east nl.
xZephyrX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject:  

I can only speak for myself but i have a couple of 35z and a 37.I didnt make them to lld. I made them to kill mld and hld in pubs just for fun. It's lotsa fun tooo!! Very Happy I also make it a point to duel primarily in nm and hell so I don't step on the toes of REAL lld chars.
I'll be happy to duel you too lld_master if you're on west. Pm me or message xSugarX on bnet Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: