LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 1:43 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
lvl 30 lite sorc
Page 2 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject:  

just wondering...but voices, how come you like to argue so much?

plz remember its just a question and i have no intention of offending anyone from whatever race or country with whatever kind of intelligence

You're a stupid thread.

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject:  

this is (or was supposed to be) a thread on a level 30 light sorc, not a thread on why Jason is the way he is, we've had enough on those already. Jason knows how much of an "asshole" he can be so we don't need every other person saying so, it won't change anything except for maybe your posting abilities on these forums. if you have a problem with Jason or anybody else, PM them about it.

[Important Links]

Last edited by B[x] on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject:  

mm well in that case forget it

a lvl 30 light sorc sounds like a good idea, cept i agree with meitou that a TS sorc might be better for dueling
however if your really set on making a lightning sorc then good luck Very Happy

You're a stupid thread.

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: lvl 30 lite sorc  

i defintely wouldnt use ts. i have many sorc's who are high lvl and they have 1 base pt in all their light skills, so this makes them go to about lvl 12-13, and at that lvl my ts does less than 600 dmg i believe. i would definitely go with all the points possible in lightning and charged bolt, as those will be the most effective. nova is too costly and too low dmg, and chain light just wont do enough dmg. remember to save 1 pt for warmth to help with the high cost of lightning though.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject:  

thunderstorm isnt about big damage, it's about being to damage your opponant without being hit. it's actually really cheap. if you get about 700 ts dmg or something like that, you can just teleport around your opponant letting ts hit as many times as possible, never stopping to attack, therefore never making yourself vulnerable to incoming attacks if you tele properly with 105 fcr bp. it's not abotu damage and quick killing speed. it's about that you'll kill them eventually, and more often than not, without being hit. i admit it's not the most sportsmanlike tactic, but it is pretty good in the end, someone with 1k+ life and 75 light res who is skilled at aiming, should have enough time before they die to be able to land the killing blows to the TS sorc though. but it's hard to kill them if they get good energy shield and like 1k life and 1k mana. anyways, TS can win but you will be bitched at 90% of the duels you have, probably more. i think that was my point, i can;t really remember anymore
Gg_UnKnown

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject:  

he's right about ts. ts vs cold sorcs really isn't all that fair. it zaps quit a bit of mana from your Es and they only gotta get around the same screen. once the battle has lasted a while and your both very low on mana the Ts will hinder there mana regain enough that there pretty much screwed. element really hammers Es so ts in a s vs s duel is key for a lighting sorc. also keep in mind with all your lighting skills your tele cost will be very minimal so you can pretty much tele around and let your ts zap there es down to nothing while you maintain your mana till they can't deffend themselves. i know all this works vs cold sorcs bc he raped thor's and my blizz sorcs with nearly full life. i'd imagine if a fire sorc had enough mana they could regain quick enough to keep this from happening but there arn't any good fire sorc's on east exept for meitou's so i didn't get the chance to see that in acction. when i asked meitou about his light sorc back when he built it he said it was pretty much a anti cold sorc. if you want to beat non sorc chars cold//fire would be your better bet.
also meitou shouldnt' have to take a lot of time to explain every thing. giving a suggestion should be enough for someone to think out why a person would make a suggestion like that and perhaps pm him if he still didn't get it. perhaps ppl on other realms don't know meitou well but on us east hes pretty much the best of the best and any advice givin is deffinally worth looking in to.
Rancid

*Hc_Muzzle
usEast Ladder
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject:  

considering a sorc shouldnt be using teleport, it shouldnt be a problem.

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject:  

i guess, but basically nobody on east pays attention to that rule. like 1 guy didnt use teleport on his sorc, Bx, and after liek 2 weeks he used teleport anyways
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject:  

i had a +tele orb on switch just to get back to town faster, i hate running. i never teleported in a serious duel because it's too cheap and i'm bad at timing weapon switches mid duel.

[Important Links]
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject:  

the ONLY time a sorc should use teleport, is vs a necro that uses prison. or vs a GA zon that uses slow. those are the ONLY times.

when you do 1.5-2k dmg, you shouldnt have to have to teleport around too. but then again, im sure the ones that do, are the ones that hell rush every character they make as well.

Page 2 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: