LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 10:37 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Who is Account(uni4orm) and Elite-Zealer tied together?
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
miqtwist69

BNet Acct/Realm: U.S
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject:  Who is Account(uni4orm) and Elite-Zealer tied together?
Subject description: He threatened to do something to me in 2-3 days, anyone know? (inside)

I was dueling etc, and i took his 9k gold for fun, and he goes Ok you made the choice to do this, your on the list, you will see in 2-3 days.

He said this happened to the guy Elite-Zealer, Does anybody know what mgiht happening, so ic an prevent it?

His character name is Abyse(uni4orm) anybody know anything?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
tortugas

BNet Acct/Realm: tortugas
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject:  

Yea I was in the same game...he said he does this to bmers...then he randomly jumps/kills me, jacks my gold....hypocryte...

*tortugas
Down_Zero

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NL *Wpk
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject:  

I've been threatened like that plenty of times. In 2-3 days just change your password or something, lol. I doubt he will do anything at all. Also, if you took screenshots give them to blizz. I never have, but i guess they might do something?
Joeyzdead

BNet Acct/Realm: Of_Murder, Of_Murderers , Joeyzdead
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject:  

lol Abyse also host and jumps my 18s, he's just a random pub. Ignor him.
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject:  

Technically it is possible to Brute a B.Net password, I know there is/ has been brute programs in the past, but most people that use them are channel idlers. I don't think anyone on D2 would be able to, he just says that crap to scare you.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject:  

Make sure you have symbols in your name, because unfortunately there is a working brute for Bnet right now.
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject:  

So long as your password isn't something stupid you're all but completely safe (can't discount random chance) from any form of brute force. Providing it isn't allready, change your pass to something at least 7 chars long, make it alphanumeric and it should have very little relevance to anything d2 related.
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject:  

its simple make the odds of a force in in the mills by doing the above having #and letters and if u wana make it imposible use symbols tho i dont think u need it
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject:  

inane-fedaykin wrote:
So long as your password isn't something stupid you're all but completely safe (can't discount random chance) from any form of brute force. Providing it isn't allready, change your pass to something at least 7 chars long, make it alphanumeric and it should have very little relevance to anything d2 related.

You have a better chance of being bruted with random letters/numbers than actual word.

Like the person who posted above me (Chrono I think, I'm too lazy to check)... add some symbols.

I've been targetted by bruters several times, and once someone was trying for a few weeks.

One easy way to tell is if you try to log into your account, and it takes like 20+ seconds, then someone is trying to brute you... unless you have crappy dial-up.
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
You have a better chance of being bruted with random letters/numbers than actual word.

how can that be i have been told that it makes it much more difficult if you use numbers/letter then just letters becuz the brute forcer has to go tho more possibility's
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject:  

The most common brute force is a dictionary checker. For the more complicated ones that simply check a bunch of possibilities an alphanumeric password is just as good as any ole word but you've covered your bases.
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject:  

Chronotrigger wrote:
Quote:

how can that be i have been told that it makes it much more difficult if you use numbers/letter then just letters becuz the brute forcer has to go tho more possibility's

inane-fedaykin wrote:
The most common brute force is a dictionary checker. For the more complicated ones that simply check a bunch of possibilities an alphanumeric password is just as good as any ole word but you've covered your bases.

Because some of the better brutes (and you need a really good one for D2) cycle through words/numbers as well as use wordlists.

Having random numbers/letters like gh7ye5 or whatever is better subject to being bruted than pencil78 as a password (for example).

The easy bruters (which most won't work on D2 because you have to get past Bnet security) use wordlists, and will eventually exhaust all possible passwords for them.

The good bruters will use wordlists, and cycle through randoms... which means that they can brute forever practically.

Once it takes you 20+ seconds to log in, add some symbols before AND after your password [I suggest using the Alt+Numpad symbols].
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: