LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 7:09 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
R.I.P. Steve Irwin :(
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, all flaming stops now. If you want to insult each other, do it in the Fire Pit.
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject:  

If your father spanked your ass and beat the shit out of you (Which he probably did), and his father did it to him, does that mean you have to do it to your son?

Fuck traditions, that shit is dangerous. That crocodile could swallow that baby whole..

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Entreri

BNet Acct/Realm: Wsccl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
That crocodile could swallow that baby whole..

as could you
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:  

HAHAHHA.. Oh wait, who're you?

Characters:

Ras

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rasmaren / EscNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject:  

Wait, so when he did it, him introducing his child to their pet crocs was alright, but now that he's dead, it's not alright?

Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:  

Who said that?

Characters:

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, the man had coming to him what he got. If you jump out of a plane every day with a camera strapped to your head, you eventually have a parachute malfunction. If you jump motorcycles over ramps daily to make crowds go "HOLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT?!" you eventually crash.

If you grab venomous snakes, crocodiles, alligators, and every other imaginable dangerous species on the planet, you will eventually get shot throught the chest with a stinger from a stingray.

not good Steve-O, pwnt. He got what he had coming, even though it is sad he left behind a family. If he was a real man, he would have stopped putting his life at risk daily so he could be there for his wife and kids.

THE JACKASS DESERVED WHAT HE GOT.

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Virtuous

BNet Acct/Realm: *Vanished
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject:  

bigspot_05 wrote:
not good Steve-O, pwnt. He got what he had coming, even though it is sad he left behind a family. If he was a real man, he would have stopped putting his life at risk daily so he could be there for his wife and kids.

He did what he loved to do. Isn't that the point of life, doing what you love? I don't think that's a good way to put it. )-;

How old are you girls? 12?

RodeKil

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rfw , *RK_Rfw , *Rfw_Lld
1.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:  

bigspot_05 wrote:
Yes, the man had coming to him what he got. If you jump out of a plane every day with a camera strapped to your head, you eventually have a parachute malfunction. If you jump motorcycles over ramps daily to make crowds go "HOLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT?!" you eventually crash.

If you grab venomous snakes, crocodiles, alligators, and every other imaginable dangerous species on the planet, you will eventually get shot throught the chest with a stinger from a stingray.

You guys dont know what your talking about. He didnt just go outside everyday and torture and play with venomous snakes, crocs, and everything else; he researched them, and showed them to the viewers. Like this one show he did on sharks. Everyone thinks sharks are vicious maneating sons of bitches, but they really arent. He dove in with them and showed everyone how non-aggressive they were. Yea...he deserved what he got because he tried to help animals....dumbass. U really piss me off.

DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:  

he did the dangerous things so we didnt have to.. all for the purposes of exploration. i salute the guy.. even though i wouldnt do what he does.. i still respect him for his work.. thanks to him.. i know certain parts of the world not to visit.. due to huge fuckin gorilla spiders that coul take off limbs.. thanks mr. corwin. may you r.i.p.

p.s. i bet thats how he wanted to go out anyways.. i dont think he wanted to die an old man suffering in a bed.. im sure he would have rather been slain by animal

fu8ar

BNet Acct/Realm: RestInPieces W/Sc/L AgelessWanderer E/Sc/L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
If your father spanked your ass and beat the shit out of you (Which he probably did), and his father did it to him, does that mean you have to do it to your son?

Fuck traditions, that shit is dangerous. That crocodile could swallow that baby whole..

What the hell does this have to do with Steve Irwin? Don't post this hypothetical bull crap, because your too scared to go outside your house and do something that you enjoy and help people learn about the wildlife on their planet. That is so way off to the left side of the field its not even funny.

Spazz, you need to realize that not everyone wishes to live a sheltered life like you. Go outside it will do you some good. That man even though he was annoying as hell to me was a good person, a hell of alot better person than you could even imagine yourself in your wildest dreams.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.

Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:  

just ignore spazz, hes just trying to make himself noticed when no one cared that he showed up again.

rjg wrote:
Okay, all flaming stops now. If you want to insult each other, do it in the Fire Pit.

Quote:
We will be lifting the word censors for use in this forum, but this comes at a cost, as profanity outside of the Fire Pit is now punishable. Depending on the severity, the consequences will range from nothing to a warning to a step between a warning and Thin Ice, aptly named "Slapped on the Wrist". This tag will be temporary, and pending good behavior, will be taken off within a couple weeks or so, depending once again on the severity. It will be used for profanity, and any other offense mild enough to warrant something other than just a warning, but not harsh enough to warrant Thin Ice or a ban.

Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject:  

If someone's profane language bothers you, please PM one of the Admins with a link to the thread. They administer the tags, not I.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:  

Unfortunately, this is not the fire pit.

Punishment will be decided upon shortly.

Page 3 of 3 [44 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: