LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 29, 2024 12:02 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
can i be alowed to be lvl 30 conc baba cause of helm i got
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject:  can i be alowed to be lvl 30 conc baba cause of helm i got  

i found this kickass helm,but only thing is its lvl 30 req,and i sencerly kno that lld conc babas can go to 27-29,and i dont wanna be a dick when i come with my lvl30 conc baba to any lld game and get felow lld ppl saying that i'm not right,and i cant go to lvl 30 with my baba,i just want ppl to understand that i needed to,and i want to ask premision to hit lvl 30,cause i really dont want any problems with any of u guys sayin i'm over lvled,ppl that kno me,they kno i'm 100% legit and dont have chars over lvled,but point is,would ya all be fine with my baba goin to lvl 30?plz post answers,cause as u kno we all big family of LLD Very Happy

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject:  

you can make whatever you want. you just cant use it in any official LLD101 tournements (not that we ever have any though) and you cant really claim victory if you win vs a 29 baba or other legit character.

edit: forgot the T in cant. lol.

Last edited by VoicesLLD on Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
[TemplarSeiGE]

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject:  

Bad thing with that is, once you allow one person to, you gotta allow em all to. Im sure a bunch of the lvl 29's have a certain helm they would lvoe to have also :/

Against other LLD's you prob wouldnt be seen as legit I dont think, but in pubbies it doesnt really matter.

iKaliris - LvL 33 Wind Druid
Razuil - LvL 30 Bowadin
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject:  

[TemplarSeiGE] wrote:
Bad thing with that is, once you allow one person to, you gotta allow em all to.

well, we're not exactly forcing anyone to do anything. it's your character, do with it what you will but like voices said, don't expect to be allowed into the tourneys that we never have.
matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject:  

yea i kno that,hmmm,i will try my lvl 30 theory and c what i get,if i can get almost same result with lvl 29 and without that helm,witch i doubt i will go with 29 then,ty 4 posts

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
DiGiTaL]PRO[

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject:  

i useualy dont follow the rules on here anyway..... i just make what i want, not like i spend enough time on lld to beat anyone on here anyway

Phyre

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder SC
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject:  

Both of my "llds" are 35, never stops me from having fun. I take them to a reasonable level to maintain effectiveness. Well, the White necro is just to be a cheesy enforcer so he's an exception.

Bottom line, do what you want. However, you won't be able to have a really "clean/legit" win against another LLD regulation concer simply because you are a higher level even though its just 1. I know that if assassins were allowed to go to 30, someone would say "can I use IK boots? Its only 1 level." Sometimes that 1 level makes a pretty big difference. Just expect that people that follow the rules and regulations of this site won't view losing to you as truly losing and rightfully so.

matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject:  

u all right,but point is some or most llds ure bugged items as well,so i should say same thing?that they never defeted me rightfully?i mean we all overate at some extent,so lets say i got legit sorce and sum1 is packin shit load of 15/70's and wins against me would that be fair?i mean i kno its not no lvl difference but still not legit

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject:  

matic_random wrote:
u all right,but point is some or most llds ure bugged items as well,so i should say same thing?that they never defeted me rightfully?i mean we all overate at some extent,so lets say i got legit sorce and sum1 is packin shit load of 15/70's and wins against me would that be fair?i mean i kno its not no lvl difference but still not legit

Uhh...no? Barely any lld's use bugged items. Maybe you're thinking about .09

MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject:  

Alot of my LLDs are fully hell rushed, which is against the rules here. I just duel in public games and not LLD101 games, not like there are many. Confused

Phyre

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject:  

Not a single duped/hacked item in my possession. Anyway, even if they have an inventory full of 15/70's they aren't going to be a heck of alot more dangerous unless they're an ES sorc. Most pubby low level duelers use mana pots. The charms to worry about would be the 3/20/15's I'd imagine.

But yes, if they use duped/hacked crap its not a clean win. If you are intent on beating them anyway feel free to have a cheesy build to take them on. I use a White necro for example. Or you could have one LLDer chock full of hacked/duped gear for combating the occassional lamer. You know the illegit dueler is cheap, but fight fire with fire if you can't take them legitly.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject:  

matic_random wrote:

1: not everyone uses unlegit items, and assuming so makes you ignorant. every single one of my serious duelers is 100% legit. only the ones i make for public dueling/for fun arent. and those i never claim victory with, if i win. if anything, youll hear me say "ya i won, but im not legit, so it doesnt matter"

2: if someone is using hacked items vs you, and you;re legit, and they win, its the same scenario as if you were to be X levels higher than them. it makes no difference.

matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject:  

hey i i'm not sayin we all use any type of hack or bugged items,i just makin point of ppl using those,i dont specify witch.its just how would u kno sum1 is ceatin by usin buged?u cant c invent when even u use mh.its just my toughts not acuizations,dont take me wrong

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
IDemon-FangI

BNet Acct/Realm: USA EAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject:  

sup blackwidow,

aye, not everyone has dupes in lld1.1. well, the few things duped right now off the top of my head in east are raven spirals (anything classic),15/70s, 3/20/5f r/w, those 15 max/15 res jewels... or they used to be duped.

as for duelin in pubs lld, its all your choice. if you hostile everyone below your lvl and constantly win, then it says something... i wouldnt make it a habit to do, cuz you're then bait for someone like phyre's nec to come along and getcha. Or if you die to a lld, then it just makes it look even worse for you.

Paane : (you can do alot w/ windows paint)
Phyre

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject:  

And everyone knows just how much Sorrows enjoys his job...

There's not enough... blood.

Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: