LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 7:06 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Answer My Question~~
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject:  Answer My Question~~  

Do you think it is worth giving up 8 life and 10% frw to gain:
45ish resists to cold, lightning, fire, and a bunch of str that I don't think I will use.
Of course the 45 res to cold and lightning are really nice, but I already have enough cold res to negate a level 30 sorc's cold mastery in my default setup, so this cold res would really only be helping vs higher level cold sorcs. The lightning resists will help a small bit sicne i think with convic on from a level 30 foher i will have about 60 light res but with the boots on i will have 75, but i think a necro can beat a lvl 30 foher anyways, but again, they would be helpful vs higher lvl foher, and especially ifi duel in nm. anyways, see the top of thread for the actual question, it's basically Sanders vs some rare boots with 30%frw/ 45 res to cold, light, fire, and those are the only mods i will actually be using from it
answer plz zplzplpslpzlpsldplwplsplsdz
Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject:  

well wat character type is it..
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject:  

Use sanders. And it's his necro.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject:  

new question tt
10 life vs lots of heal stamina, 15 cold res, 15 light res
its sanders vs nat boot, but the only thing sanders gives over nats boot is 10 life, since 5 str = 10 life and i dont use the dex on sanders i need 60 str without sanderson anyways, so i can use hotspur with frostburn... basically with my setup i need 51 base str with sanders, 56 base str with nats boots.. and with nats i gain 15 ligt 15 cold res and heal stamina which can be helpful, and a lot more defense.. worse losing 10 life? you tell me
Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject:  

I guess nats is better then. But why don't you use dex from sanders? Aren't you 75% block?

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject:  

i had 75 block on a necro build once, and then when i realized that any character that deals physical damage in lld has about a 1% chance of hitting me i decided that i didn't need the blocking. I heard that yellow dog will probably beat me if i have no block buti havent dueled him yet, i havent had any problems vs kickers, bow zons, chargers or frw stacked char so far though, and besides if some melee was actually giving me that much trouble, i also have my melee pally if they are lld or a 35 smiter if they are over
Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
i had 75 block on a necro build once, and then when i realized that any character that deals physical damage in lld has about a 1% chance of hitting me i decided that i didn't need the blocking. I heard that yellow dog will probably beat me if i have no block buti havent dueled him yet, i havent had any problems vs kickers, bow zons, chargers or frw stacked char so far though, and besides if some melee was actually giving me that much trouble, i also have my melee pally if they are lld or a 35 smiter if they are over

Aha, so that's why your life is so high...coupled with your hell rush... Rolling Eyes

Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: