LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 10:10 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
LLD and the idiots who think they run it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
FreemanKind

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject:  LLD and the idiots who think they run it.  

So ive been doing this lld thing for a few months, i got some nice stuff nothing to great to get excited over. i dont go around saying im the best player there is and talking shit to everyone for not being able to beat me but for some reason i see alot of other people doing this. Not just random pub noobies but people from this site. I dont exactly follow the rules of this site so when i join lld games i dont hostile any 30 and under chars since most of mine are 30-37, but for some reason people from this site even when i dont hostile them feel offended and run for a hld. Why bitch at people for doing this and then do it yourself? There are a few people inparticular who i see do this all the time and then when theres no one around that can actually kill their lld they sit there and talk about how great they are.
All im saying is this, Being good at this game will get you absolutly no where in life so why brag about it? just except the fact that your lame and the rest of us don't put as much time into a game because hmmm maybe we don't care and we have more important things to do. We don't care that you play all the time and no one believes you when you say you don't. the only thing you are doing is showing people what kind of idiot is on the other side of the computer, remember that name calling is only something people use because they don't know how to argue. I know everyone is gunna flame this post but o well it had to be said, i know there is a few people out there who feel the same way.

Down with the arrogant fucks who think botting their way into wealth makes them better Down with the kids who can't stand it when shit doesnt go there way. Down with the hypocrits that can't stand a challenge.

Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject:  

Down with angry kids!

Rolling Eyes

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject:  

Please every become pill poppers and take lots of vicodin or oxycotin ^_^

Lets all just be mellow and happy. please.

If someone gets an HLD char dont even bother, /squelch *thierasses

and leave the game DONE FINISH STOP CRYING DAMNIT

kk.thnx.bbq

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
demon_seed

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:  

plz dont make generalized statements. me personally when a hld hosts me in a game i jes leave, i never bad mouth ppl(i jes play a smartass) and i know many who do the same. and many ppl run their mouth on this site mostly b/c they have freinds on here and are jes poking fun. however the only way to shutup a person in a game is to simply beat them and jes let them show their own stupidity(ex. gettin a hld). also we have a pvp season setup here to settle over who is the best Wink
my advice is jes to ignore sum idiots you mention who run to their hld or flaunt their wealth so-to-speak and jes continue to do your lld thing Smile

breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject:  

So you join lld games with your 30-37 and proceed to stand there not attacking anyone?

Sounds believable.
Bloody_Bartuc

BNet Acct/Realm: Sunny California, I surf to skool.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: LLD and the idiots who think they run it.  

FreemanKind wrote:
Being good at this game will get you absolutly no where in life

Blizzard holds blizzcon, which you can win money at by being l33t at diablo or sc or wow and the like. So it COULD get you somewhere in life.
Cool

Spazz

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

Or you could sell your account or be uber godly like Enzo and make a couple thousand a week or whatever selling items.

Also, you seem to be quite the little baby. You cry in your signature about you getting owned by a HLD in a LLD game on YOUR HLD. Wow, uhh, ok. not good?

This is my godly secret to getting rich and I'll let you in on just because you are such a cool guy. If you take your Diablo II CD and put it in the Microwave on High for 10 Minutes, it instantly puts 50 High runes on each of your characters! Try it!... NOW.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Vietthehand

BNet Acct/Realm: USwest *vietthelld *vietthefoot
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:  

i dont know who this post is directed at but i love talking crap to my friends. they know im just kidding so they dont care. we all do it to eachother. for the people that arent my friends, i only talk crap to them if they start it.
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject:  

Being from this site and having some LLD chars doesn't guarantee that the person is not a jerk. You should know better than that. Sequelch or leave the game, but stop your whining.
kouky

BNet Acct/Realm: *kouky or *xxkoukyxx
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject:  

fight fire with fire, if they dont listen just leave. if you have better things to do about it, dont cry. go do something better. and its just a game. you probably spent about 5 minutes writing this up. in those 5 minutes you could have gone to go get laid or make your self some orange juice. unless you dont have anything better to do xD. and honestly...if you have better things to do or actually supposedly have a "life" then why did you type this up. if you dont do it, we'd know you DO have better things to do, but this just shows you dont lol. and dont stereotype everyone like this, because not all of us care. i just feel offended as people here don't bot into wealth.

on behalf of the lld101 community (or just myself) thanks and merry xmas.

down with retards! xD

food-ranger

BNet Acct/Realm: The.Dragon@useast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject:  

chances are if a high level comes in game and hostiles the low levels, the way i see it the games already screwed so i rejoin with my high level and be as BM as possible towards the high level newbie. Townguard, pot, nk, prebuff, call your enchantress friend, open up d2loader get your BO barb.

also their is one very simple fix for this problem. its called level requirements.
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject:  

Level restrictions!

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject:  

basicly its all part of the game buy you talking about it your wasting your time be the bigger man and leave or like the post say fight fire with fire and dont expect to go in a low lvl duel game with a 31+ and not be hostiled
cuz un les u say right away that your just waching id hostile you for comming to my lld game with any thing above 30.also i consider my lld pritty damn good considring my wealth and time i put in it the best thing i own is a oath lmfao and i stil kill most rich hids. make a midlvl boner thy hate them:)
and remember if u complain or wine thy win
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
inexerorable didnt like the fact that i brought my hld to kill the hlds that join the pub lld game so he called all his hld friends to nk me and talk shit..... why do people gotta start shit with the people that are tryin to stop the noob hlds???????
Krajee likes to kill mld with his hlds?? why is there so much hatred in the world today????

If you think that is "hatred in the world" you really need to get out.

And about bitching about people bringing in higher levels to kill you in a LLD game take a second to think about it.....it's a lld game....but I understand you probably don't understand the difference in lld and mld;
LLD is low level dueling, and mld is short for mid level dueling, now to explain the difference: Mld is considered levels 31-57ish, now low level is considered 21-30, see it's when you bring in a mld dueler to "sit there and watch people*" people will bring their higher chars to kill you, see what I don't understand is if you are just watching, why are you able to be killed by hlds if you are inside the town watching, and secondly, why do you have to bring in a higher char to watch, why not bring in a lower one to watch?

oh and go ahead, say something terrible and nasty about me in your signature, it'll shatter my world and I will lose sleep over it if you do, just like everyone else that is in it. Rolling Eyes

*pk

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject:  

FreemanKind wrote:
Down with the arrogant fucks who think botting their way into wealth makes them better

What bot would this be by the way? The only one I'm aware of is the MagnusMagnus Bot. And thats just crap and not worth bothering with -.-

And if you're getting abuse for being too high lvl.. deal with it. I get that shit every time I duel. Europe is predominantly lvl29. SO, everytime I beat one with my lvl 30 ama, I get "You're not real LLD anyway". At the end of the day, just play the game, or quit, not really much point in crying on an internet forum, is there?

Besides which, as you said, you have better things to do...go do them and leave us nerds to it.

NuB

Down with oppressive tyrants who give mind numbing tasks at work while eating sugar coated doughnuts and stuff... or something to that effect.
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: